all this time I'd been thinking that there must be something wrong with my windows or firefox configuration,....but it turned out to be, very easy and simple to fix...muahahha..But, only this morning I had the urge to google for the solution..And yadda...in 5 minutes..Everything is solved...hohohohoh...thanks Google
- In Adobe Reader, choose "Edit -> Preferences -> Internet".
- Deselect "Display PDF In Browser" and then click OK.
- Choose "Edit -> Preferences -> Internet"
- Select "Display PDF In Browser" and then click OK.
- Reopen your Mozilla application and verify that the plugin is enabled.